Mass Transfer and Bioremediation of Naphthalene and Methyl Naphthalenes in Baffled and Bead Mill Bioreactors
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2006 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 349–355, June 2006
How to Cite
Yu, R., Nemati, M., Hill, G. and Headley, J. (2006), Mass Transfer and Bioremediation of Naphthalene and Methyl Naphthalenes in Baffled and Bead Mill Bioreactors. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 84: 349–355. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450840311
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!