Multi-Objective Optimization in Distillation Unit: A Case Study
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2006 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 604–613, October 2006
How to Cite
Ramzan, N. and Witt, W. (2006), Multi-Objective Optimization in Distillation Unit: A Case Study. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 84: 604–613. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450840513
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!