Effect of Illite Clay and Divalent Cations on Bitumen Recovery
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2006 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 643–650, December 2006
How to Cite
Ding, X., Repka, C., Xu, Z. and Masliyah, J. (2006), Effect of Illite Clay and Divalent Cations on Bitumen Recovery. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 84: 643–650. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450840602
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!