A Quasi-Steady State Shell and Shrinking Core Approach to the Drying of Porous Particles and an Example of Parameter Identification
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2007 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 313–325, June 2007
How to Cite
Manganaro, J. L. (2007), A Quasi-Steady State Shell and Shrinking Core Approach to the Drying of Porous Particles and an Example of Parameter Identification. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 85: 313–325. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450850306
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!