Using Dynamic Optimization Technique to Study the Operation of Batch Reactors
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2007 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 465–478, August 2007
How to Cite
Sun, D.-Y., Lin, P.-M. and Lin, S.-P. (2007), Using Dynamic Optimization Technique to Study the Operation of Batch Reactors. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 85: 465–478. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450850409
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!