Role of Collective Interactions in Self-Assembly of Charged Particles at Liquid Interfaces
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2007 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 562–569, October 2007
How to Cite
Wu, S., Nikolov, A. and Wasan, D. (2007), Role of Collective Interactions in Self-Assembly of Charged Particles at Liquid Interfaces. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 85: 562–569. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450850501
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!