Synthesis of a Nitro Analogue of Plakoric Acid†
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to Professor Xikui Jiang on the Occasion of His 80th Birthday
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1190–1195, September, 2006
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Jin, H.-X., Liu, H.-H. and Wu, Y.-K. (2006), Synthesis of a Nitro Analogue of Plakoric Acid†. Chin. J. Chem., 24: 1190–1195. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.200690222
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2006
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20025207, 20272071, 20372075, 20321202
- the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCX2-SW-209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!