Amidation of Aryl Halides Catalyzed by the Efficient and Recyclable Cu2O Nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 2260–2268, November, 2010
How to Cite
Yao, Z. and Wei, X. (2010), Amidation of Aryl Halides Catalyzed by the Efficient and Recyclable Cu2O Nanoparticles. Chin. J. Chem., 28: 2260–2268. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201090374
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2010
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20671002, 20490217
- Science and Technological Fund of Anhui Province for Outstanding Youth. Grant Number: 08040106906
- the State Education Ministry. Grant Number: EYTP, SRF for ROCS, SRFDP20070370001
- the Education Department of Anhui Province. Grant Number: 2006KJ006TD, 2008Z028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!