Synthesis, Insecticidal Assay and Molecular Docking Study of Novel Neonicotinoids N-Oxide Analogues
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 357–361, February, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Fan, Y., Yu, T., Xu, Z., Xu, X., Cheng, J. and Li, Z. (2012), Synthesis, Insecticidal Assay and Molecular Docking Study of Novel Neonicotinoids N-Oxide Analogues. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 357–361. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201100177
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2010CB126100
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2011AA10A207
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2011BAE06B01
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20802018
- Shanghai Foundation of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 09391911800, 08391911600, 08ZR1406500
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 200802511002
- the Doctoral Startup Foundation of China Three Gorges University. Grant Number: KJ2009B046
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B507
- the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201103007
Vol. 30, Issue 10, 2598, Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!