Synthesis, Insecticidal Assay and Molecular Docking Study of Novel Neonicotinoids N-Oxide Analogues
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 357–361, February, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Fan, Y., Yu, T., Xu, Z., Xu, X., Cheng, J. and Li, Z. (2012), Synthesis, Insecticidal Assay and Molecular Docking Study of Novel Neonicotinoids N-Oxide Analogues. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 357–361. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201100177
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2010CB126100
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2011AA10A207
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2011BAE06B01
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20802018
- Shanghai Foundation of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 09391911800, 08391911600, 08ZR1406500
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 200802511002
- the Doctoral Startup Foundation of China Three Gorges University. Grant Number: KJ2009B046
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B507
- the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201103007
Vol. 30, Issue 10, 2598, Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!