Structural Effects of L16Q, S20G, and L16Q-S20G Mutations on hIAPP: A Comparative Molecular Dynamics Study
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 241–248, February, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, M., Yang, J., Wang, J. and Wang, X. (2012), Structural Effects of L16Q, S20G, and L16Q-S20G Mutations on hIAPP: A Comparative Molecular Dynamics Study. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 241–248. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201100413
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
- the Key Scientific Research Project of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 211135
- the Scientific Research Project of Education Department of Guangxi. Grant Number: 201012MS004
- the National-level Innovative Experimental Programs for Undergraduate Students. Grant Number: 101059315
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!