Antimicrobial Aromatic Polyketides from Gorgonian-Associated Fungus, Penicillium commune 518
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to Professor Jun Zhou on the occasion of his 80th birthday
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1236–1242, June, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, J., Liu, P., Wang, Y., Wang, H., Li, J., Zhuang, Y. and Zhu, W. (2012), Antimicrobial Aromatic Polyketides from Gorgonian-Associated Fungus, Penicillium commune 518. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 1236–1242. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201100640
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
- the Special Fund for Marine Scientific Research in the Public Interest of China. Grant Number: 2010418022-3
- the National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833800
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172204, 30670219 & 30770235
Vol. 30, Issue 12, 2880, Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!