Synthesis and Characterization of Thiophene-derived Amido Bis-nitrogen Mustard and Its Antimicrobial and Anticancer Activities
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1831–1840, August, 2012
How to Cite
Tang, Y., Zhang, J., Zhang, S., Geng, R. and Zhou, C. (2012), Synthesis and Characterization of Thiophene-derived Amido Bis-nitrogen Mustard and Its Antimicrobial and Anticancer Activities. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 1831–1840. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201100668
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172181
- the key program from Natural Science Foundation of Chongqing. Grant Number: CSTC2012jjB10026
- the Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: SRFDP 20110182110007
- the Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: XDJK2011D007, the key program XDJK2012B026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!