Direct N-Arylation of Azaheterocycles with Aryl Halides under Ligand-free Condition
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2389–2393, October, 2012
How to Cite
Yang, Q., Wang, Y., Zhang, B. and Zhang, M. (2012), Direct N-Arylation of Azaheterocycles with Aryl Halides under Ligand-free Condition. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2389–2393. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201100715
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2011
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20802049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!