Highly Efficient Palladacycle/Dihydroimidazolium Chloride System for the Suzuki-Miyaura Cross-Coupling of Aryl Halides (I, Br, Cl) with Arylboronic Acids
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 2416–2420, December, 2010
How to Cite
Wang, H., Wang, J., Qiu, W., Yang, F., Liu, X. and Tang, J. (2010), Highly Efficient Palladacycle/Dihydroimidazolium Chloride System for the Suzuki-Miyaura Cross-Coupling of Aryl Halides (I, Br, Cl) with Arylboronic Acids. Chin. J. Chem., 28: 2416–2420. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201190014
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2010
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20772023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!