Polar Gradient Latex Particles with Hydrophilic Core and Hydrophobic Shell Prepared via Multistep Emulsion Polymerization
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 853–856, April, 2011
How to Cite
Deng, W., Zhang, M., Li, W. and Kan, C. (2011), Polar Gradient Latex Particles with Hydrophilic Core and Hydrophobic Shell Prepared via Multistep Emulsion Polymerization. Chin. J. Chem., 29: 853–856. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201190169
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!