Reductive Amination of Aldehydes and Ketones with Primary Amines by Using Lithium Amidoborane as Reducing Reagent
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1775–1780, August, 2012
How to Cite
Xu, W., Zheng, X., Wu, G. and Chen, P. (2012), Reductive Amination of Aldehydes and Ketones with Primary Amines by Using Lithium Amidoborane as Reducing Reagent. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 1775–1780. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200132
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- the Chinese Academy of Sciences Hundred Talents Project. Grant Number: KGCX2-YW-806
- Knowledge Innovation Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2-YW-H21
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.