Reactions of Naphthyridines with Aldehydes: Novel Derivatives with Red-Fluorescence Emissions and Two-Photon Absorptions
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1801–1806, August, 2012
How to Cite
Li, L., Li, J., Wang, H., Zhang, H. and Fu, W. (2012), Reactions of Naphthyridines with Aldehydes: Novel Derivatives with Red-Fluorescence Emissions and Two-Photon Absorptions. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 1801–1806. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200175
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21071123, 21001110 and U1137606
- the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!