Synthesis and Properties of Novel Aromatic Azo Compounds from Hydroxyazobenzene and Cyanuric Chloride
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1819–1825, August, 2012
How to Cite
Li, W., Xu, D., Zhang, Z. and Xu, Y. (2012), Synthesis and Properties of Novel Aromatic Azo Compounds from Hydroxyazobenzene and Cyanuric Chloride. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 1819–1825. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200209
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21074085
- the open research foundation of the National Engineering Laboratory for Modern Silk, Soochow University. Grant Number: SS115801
- the Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.