Aqueous-mediated Michael Addition of Active Methylene Compounds with Nitroalkenes
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1771–1774, August, 2012
How to Cite
Dong, W., Xu, D. and Xie, J. (2012), Aqueous-mediated Michael Addition of Active Methylene Compounds with Nitroalkenes. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 1771–1774. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200228
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20902083
- the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in Chinese Universities. Grant Number: IRT0980
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.