Copper-Catalyzed Synthesis of Triarylamines from Aryl Halides and Arylamines
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1881–1885, August, 2012
How to Cite
Qian, C., Xu, S., Zong, Q. and Fang, D. (2012), Copper-Catalyzed Synthesis of Triarylamines from Aryl Halides and Arylamines. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 1881–1885. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200247
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
- Yancheng Teachers University and Key Laboratory of Organic Synthesis of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: 6106053058, 620610C448, KJS1112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!