Cocaine Detection in Blood Serum Using Aptamer Biosensor on Gold Nanoparticles and Progressive Dilution
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: 80th Anniversary of the Chinese Chemical Society
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 2023–2028, September, 2012
How to Cite
Ge, J., Liu, Z. and Zhao, X. S. (2012), Cocaine Detection in Blood Serum Using Aptamer Biosensor on Gold Nanoparticles and Progressive Dilution. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2023–2028. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200256
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- NKBRSF. Grant Number: 2010CB912302, 2012CB917304
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20973015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!