B(C6F5)3 as a Highly Effective Catalyst for the Phosphoryl Transfer Reaction
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1797–1800, August, 2012
How to Cite
Xue, W. and Zhang, L. (2012), B(C6F5)3 as a Highly Effective Catalyst for the Phosphoryl Transfer Reaction. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 1797–1800. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200264
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- the Fundamental Research Funds for the Lanzhou University. Grant Number: lzujbky-2011-136
- the Natural Science Foundation for Young Scientists in Gansu Province, China. Grant Number: 1107RJYA038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!