DNA-Templated Silver Nanoclusters Formation at Gold Electrode Surface and Its Application to Hydrogen Peroxide Detection
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: 80th Anniversary of the Chinese Chemical Society
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1962–1965, September, 2012
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Chen, Y., Yang, N., Sun, L. and Li, G. (2012), DNA-Templated Silver Nanoclusters Formation at Gold Electrode Surface and Its Application to Hydrogen Peroxide Detection. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 1962–1965. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200267
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- the National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 20925520
- the Leading Academic Discipline Project of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: J50108
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.