Synthesis, Bioactivities and Structure Activity Relationship of N-4-Methyl-1,2,3-thiadiazole-5-carbonyl-N′-phenyl Ureas
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2522–2532, October, 2012
How to Cite
Guo, D., Wang, Z., Fan, Z., Zhao, H., Zhang, W., Cheng, J., Yang, J., Wu, Q., Zhang, Y. and Fan, Q. (2012), Synthesis, Bioactivities and Structure Activity Relationship of N-4-Methyl-1,2,3-thiadiazole-5-carbonyl-N′-phenyl Ureas. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2522–2532. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200268
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20872071
- the Tianjin Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10JCZDJC17500
- the National Key Project for Basic Research. Grant Number: 2010CB126105
- the National Key Technology Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 2011BAE06B02
- the Foundation of Achievements Transformation and Spreading of Tianjin Agricultural Science and Technology. Grant Number: 201002250
- Tianjin Key Technology Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 11ZCGYNC00100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!