Synthesis, Bioactivities and Structure Activity Relationship of N-4-Methyl-1,2,3-thiadiazole-5-carbonyl-N′-phenyl Ureas
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2522–2532, October, 2012
How to Cite
Guo, D., Wang, Z., Fan, Z., Zhao, H., Zhang, W., Cheng, J., Yang, J., Wu, Q., Zhang, Y. and Fan, Q. (2012), Synthesis, Bioactivities and Structure Activity Relationship of N-4-Methyl-1,2,3-thiadiazole-5-carbonyl-N′-phenyl Ureas. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2522–2532. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200268
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20872071
- the Tianjin Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10JCZDJC17500
- the National Key Project for Basic Research. Grant Number: 2010CB126105
- the National Key Technology Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 2011BAE06B02
- the Foundation of Achievements Transformation and Spreading of Tianjin Agricultural Science and Technology. Grant Number: 201002250
- Tianjin Key Technology Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 11ZCGYNC00100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!