Efficient Regioselective Synthesis of 3-Iodoindole N-Carboximidamides and N-Carboximidoates by a Sequential Aza-Wittig/Iodine Induced Cyclization
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1807–1812, August, 2012
How to Cite
Nie, Y., Duan, Z. and Ding, M. (2012), Efficient Regioselective Synthesis of 3-Iodoindole N-Carboximidamides and N-Carboximidoates by a Sequential Aza-Wittig/Iodine Induced Cyclization. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 1807–1812. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200281
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172085
- the self-determined research funds of CCNU from the colleges' basic research and operation of MOE. Grant Number: 10020176
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.