Domino Cross Dehydrogenative Coupling of 2-Aryl Acetals with Ketones Using DDQ as Oxidant and Reactant Precursor
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1699–1701, August, 2012
How to Cite
Li, J., Cai, F., Li, Z., Xue, Y., Cheng, C., Liu, W. and Cao, Z. (2012), Domino Cross Dehydrogenative Coupling of 2-Aryl Acetals with Ketones Using DDQ as Oxidant and Reactant Precursor. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 1699–1701. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200302
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21075011
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: 10-0138
- Hunan Provincial Science and Technology Project. Grant Number: 2011WK3038
- the Scientific Research Fund of Hunan Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 10W017
- Changsha Municipal Science and Technology Project. Grant Number: K1104066-31
- the Hunan Provincial Key Laboratory of Materials Protection for Electric Power and Transportation. Grant Number: 2012CL03
- Changsha University of Science & Technology, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!