Homology Modeling and Molecular Docking Studies of (S)-Scoulerine 9-O-Methyltransferase from Coptis chinensis
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2533–2538, October, 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, Q., Zhou, J., Zhang, G. and Liao, H. (2012), Homology Modeling and Molecular Docking Studies of (S)-Scoulerine 9-O-Methyltransferase from Coptis chinensis. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2533–2538. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200384
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: SWJTU11CX114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!