Two Unusual Two-dimensional (4,4) Network Cadmium Coordination Polymers Based on Flexible Bis(triazole) and Rigid Benzenedicarboxylate Co-ligands
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1813–1818, August, 2012
How to Cite
Sun, P., Zhao, S., Yang, Z., Li, B. and Wu, B. (2012), Two Unusual Two-dimensional (4,4) Network Cadmium Coordination Polymers Based on Flexible Bis(triazole) and Rigid Benzenedicarboxylate Co-ligands. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 1813–1818. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200395
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21171126
- the Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
- the Funds of Key Laboratory of Organic Synthesis of Jiangsu Province
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.