Synthesis and Application of a Full Water-Soluble and Red-Emitting Chemosensor Based on Phenoxazinium for Copper(II) Ions
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2303–2308, October, 2012
How to Cite
Yan, B., Sun, R., Ge, J., Xu, Y., Zhang, Q., Yang, X. and Lu, J. (2012), Synthesis and Application of a Full Water-Soluble and Red-Emitting Chemosensor Based on Phenoxazinium for Copper(II) Ions. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2303–2308. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200452
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: SQ2009AA06XK1482331
- the National Environmental Community Project of China. Grant Number: 200909044
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51273136
- the Project funded by the Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!