Synthesis and Properties of Degradable Copolymers Composed of Poly(ε-caprolactone) and 3,4-Dihydroxycinnamic Acid
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2445–2452, October, 2012
How to Cite
Li, J., Shi, D., Xu, H., Hu, N., Dong, W. and Chen, M. (2012), Synthesis and Properties of Degradable Copolymers Composed of Poly(ε-caprolactone) and 3,4-Dihydroxycinnamic Acid. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2445–2452. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200457
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51173072, 21004029, 51003042
- Research and Innovation Program for Graduate Colleges and Universities. Grant Number: CX10B_225Z
- State Key Laboratory of Molecular Engineering of Polymers (Fudan University). Grant Number: K2011-08
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.