A Novel Thiophene Derivative-based Conjugated Polymer for Polymer Solar Cells with High Open-circuit Voltage
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: 80th Anniversary of the Chinese Chemical Society
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 2219–2224, September, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, L., Shen, X. and Chen, Y. (2012), A Novel Thiophene Derivative-based Conjugated Polymer for Polymer Solar Cells with High Open-circuit Voltage. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2219–2224. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200471
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51073076 and 51003045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!