Imidazole-catalyzed Three-component Cascade Reaction for the Facile Synthesis of Highly Substituted 3,4-Dihydropyridin-2-one Derivatives
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2343–2348, October, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Tan, L., Wu, Q. and Lin, X. (2012), Imidazole-catalyzed Three-component Cascade Reaction for the Facile Synthesis of Highly Substituted 3,4-Dihydropyridin-2-one Derivatives. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2343–2348. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200500
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21072172
- the Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2010-Z4090225
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!