Density Functional Theory Investigation on the Second-Order Nonlinear Optical Properties of Chlorobenzyl-o-Carborane Derivatives
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2349–2355, October, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Yang, G., Sun, S. and Su, Z. (2012), Density Functional Theory Investigation on the Second-Order Nonlinear Optical Properties of Chlorobenzyl-o-Carborane Derivatives. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2349–2355. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200514
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20903020
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2009CB623605
- the Science and Technology Development Project Foundation of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20090146
- the Training Fund of NENU's Scientific Innovation Project. Grant Number: NENU-STC08005 and -STC08012
- SRF for ROCS, SEM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!