Comparison of Hair Fatty Alcohols by N-Alkylpyridinium Isotope Quaternization and Matrix-assisted Laser Desorption/ionization Mass Spectrometry for Drug Abuse Monitoring
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2376–2382, October, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, H., Wang, H., Zhang, L., Zhang, J., Zhuo, X., Huang, Y. and Guo, Y. (2012), Comparison of Hair Fatty Alcohols by N-Alkylpyridinium Isotope Quaternization and Matrix-assisted Laser Desorption/ionization Mass Spectrometry for Drug Abuse Monitoring. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2376–2382. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200547
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20902104, 21072215 and 21172250
- Innovation Method Fund of China. Grant Number: 2010IM030900
- CAS. Grant Number: YZ200938, YG2010056
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.