Synthesis, Crystal Structure and Anticancer Activities of Tetrahydropyrido[4,3-d]dihydropyrimidine-2-thiones
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2509–2516, October, 2012
How to Cite
Ding, L., Xue, S., Li, J., Xiao, D., Wang, J., Hao, Z. and Pang, C. (2012), Synthesis, Crystal Structure and Anticancer Activities of Tetrahydropyrido[4,3-d]dihydropyrimidine-2-thiones. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2509–2516. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200568
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21042010, 21102092 and 30870560
- the Key Scientific "Twelfth Five-Year" National Technology Support Program. Grant Number: 2011BAE06B01-17
- the Innovation Project of Shanghai Education Commission. Grant Number: 12YZ078
- the Key Project of Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai. Grant Number: 105405503400
- the Leading Academic Discipline Project of Shanghai Normal University. Grant Number: DZL808
- Shanghai Key Laboratory of Rare Earth Functional Materials, Shanghai Normal University. Grant Number: 07dz22303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!