Uptake and Speciation of Inorganic Arsenic with Cellulose Fibre Coated with Yttrium Hydroxide Layer as a Novel Green Sorbent
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: 80th Anniversary of the Chinese Chemical Society
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 2225–2231, September, 2012
How to Cite
An, M.-I., Zhang, X., Yang, T., Chen, M. and Wang, J. (2012), Uptake and Speciation of Inorganic Arsenic with Cellulose Fibre Coated with Yttrium Hydroxide Layer as a Novel Green Sorbent. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2225–2231. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200580
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21005011, 21075013 and 21235001
- the SRFDP program. Grant Number: 20100042120027
- the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: N110605001, N100305003, N110705002 and N110805001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!