Perfectly Green Organocatalysis: Quaternary Ammonium Base Triggered Cyanosilylation of Aldehydes
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: 80th Anniversary of the Chinese Chemical Society
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 2109–2114, September, 2012
How to Cite
Wen, Y., Liang, M., Wang, Y., Ren, W. and Lü, X. (2012), Perfectly Green Organocatalysis: Quaternary Ammonium Base Triggered Cyanosilylation of Aldehydes. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2109–2114. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200598
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: U1162101
- National Basic Research Program of China (973). Grant Number: 2009CB825300
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.