Catalyst-Free Imidation of Allyl Sulfides with Chloramine-T and Subsequent [2,3]-Sigmatropic Rearrangement
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: 80th Anniversary of the Chinese Chemical Society
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 2029–2035, September, 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, Y., Mo, F., Qiu, D., Kuang, C., Zhang, Y. and Wang, J. (2012), Catalyst-Free Imidation of Allyl Sulfides with Chloramine-T and Subsequent [2,3]-Sigmatropic Rearrangement. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2029–2035. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200604
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20902005, 20832002, 20772003, 20821062
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2012CB821600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!