A Highly Sensitive and Selective Fluorescence Chemosensor for Cu2+ and Zn2+ Based on Solvent Effect
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 195–199, February, 2013
How to Cite
Huang, X., Miao, Q., Wang, L., Jiao, J., He, X. and Cheng, Y. (2013), A Highly Sensitive and Selective Fluorescence Chemosensor for Cu2+ and Zn2+ Based on Solvent Effect. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 195–199. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200619
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51173078, 21074054
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB923303
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: Y4110141
- the Bureau of Science and Technology of Wenzhou. Grant Number: S20100007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!