Enhancement of Alkene Epoxidation Activity of Titanosilicates by Gas-Phase Ammonia Modification
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: 80th Anniversary of the Chinese Chemical Society
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 2205–2211, September, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Xu, L., Sun, J., Jiang, J., Liu, Y., Wu, H. and Wu, P. (2012), Enhancement of Alkene Epoxidation Activity of Titanosilicates by Gas-Phase Ammonia Modification. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2205–2211. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200637
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20973064, 20925310, U1162102
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012BAE05B02
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 11CXY20
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B409
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!