A Near-infrared Fluorescent Probe for Selective Simultaneous Detection of Fe2+ and Cl− in Living Cells
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: 80th Anniversary of the Chinese Chemical Society
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1992–1998, September, 2012
How to Cite
Li, P., Xiao, H. and Tang, B. (2012), A Near-infrared Fluorescent Probe for Selective Simultaneous Detection of Fe2+ and Cl− in Living Cells. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 1992–1998. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200652
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21035003, 21227005, 20975063, 21205073
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20113704130001
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University
- Science and Technology Development Programs of Shandong Province of China. Grant Number: 2010G0020243
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!