Halloysite Nanotubes, a Multifunctional Nanovehicle for Anticancer Drug Delivery
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: 80th Anniversary of the Chinese Chemical Society
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 2115–2120, September, 2012
How to Cite
Guo, M., Wang, A., Muhammad, F., Qi, W., Ren, H., Guo, Y. and Zhu, G. (2012), Halloysite Nanotubes, a Multifunctional Nanovehicle for Anticancer Drug Delivery. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2115–2120. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200657
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
- outstanding young scientist award of National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 20625102
- NSFC grants. Grant Number: 20831002, 20571030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!