Density Functional Theoretical Analysis of the Molecular Structural Effects on Raman Spectra of β-Carotene and Lycopene
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2573–2580, October, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, W., Wang, Z., Zheng, Z., Jiang, L., Yang, Y., Zhao, L. and Su, W. (2012), Density Functional Theoretical Analysis of the Molecular Structural Effects on Raman Spectra of β-Carotene and Lycopene. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2573–2580. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200661
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21003033, 11004076, 10774034 and 21173063
- the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20100481006
- the Guangxi Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012GXNSFBA053012
- the Research Foundation of Education Bureau of Guangxi. Grant Number: 200103YB140
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!