Density Functional Theoretical Analysis of the Molecular Structural Effects on Raman Spectra of β-Carotene and Lycopene
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2573–2580, October, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, W., Wang, Z., Zheng, Z., Jiang, L., Yang, Y., Zhao, L. and Su, W. (2012), Density Functional Theoretical Analysis of the Molecular Structural Effects on Raman Spectra of β-Carotene and Lycopene. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2573–2580. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200661
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21003033, 11004076, 10774034 and 21173063
- the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20100481006
- the Guangxi Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012GXNSFBA053012
- the Research Foundation of Education Bureau of Guangxi. Grant Number: 200103YB140
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!