Palladium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Aromatic Sultones via Sulfonic Acid Group-Directed CH Activation
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: 80th Anniversary of the Chinese Chemical Society
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 2041–2046, September, 2012
How to Cite
Li, F., Jiang, T., Cai, H. and Wang, G. (2012), Palladium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Aromatic Sultones via Sulfonic Acid Group-Directed CH Activation. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2041–2046. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200667
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20972145
- the Key Project of Science and Technology of the Department of Education, Anhui Province, China. Grant Number: KJ2010ZD05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!