Design, Synthesis and Antiproliferative Activities of Diaryl Thiourea Derivatives as Anticancer Agents
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2423–2430, October, 2012
How to Cite
Yao, J., He, Z., Chen, J., Chen, D., Sun, W. and Xu, W. (2012), Design, Synthesis and Antiproliferative Activities of Diaryl Thiourea Derivatives as Anticancer Agents. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2423–2430. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200708
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- the National Science and Technology Major Project. Grant Number: 2009-ZX09103-118
- Ph.D. Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20110131110037
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.