Tetrahydropyranylation of Alcohols and Phenols Using Polystyrene Supported Lewis Acids as Catalysts
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2567–2572, October, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Dou, Q., Liu, Y., Dai, L., Wang, X. and Chen, Y. (2012), Tetrahydropyranylation of Alcohols and Phenols Using Polystyrene Supported Lewis Acids as Catalysts. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2567–2572. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200713
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- the NSFC. Grant Number: 21176213
- Zhejiang Key Innovation Team of Green Pharmaceutical Technology. Grant Number: 2010R50043
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.