Initial Decomposition of Methanol and Water on In2O3(110): A Periodic DFT Study
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: 80th Anniversary of the Chinese Chemical Society
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 2036–2040, September, 2012
How to Cite
Lin, S. and Xie, D. (2012), Initial Decomposition of Methanol and Water on In2O3(110): A Periodic DFT Study. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2036–2040. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200714
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2013CB632405
- Science & Technology Development Foundation of Fuzhou University. Grant Number: 600617 to SL
- Natural Science Foundation of Fujian Province, China. Grant Number: 2012J05022 to SL
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21133006 to DX
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!