Synthesis, Crystal Structure and Photoluminescent Property of Metal-Organic Frameworks with Mixed Carboxylate and Imidazole-Containing Ligands
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: 80th Anniversary of the Chinese Chemical Society
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 2016–2022, September, 2012
How to Cite
Su, Z., Fan, J., Okamura, T.-a. and Sun, W. (2012), Synthesis, Crystal Structure and Photoluminescent Property of Metal-Organic Frameworks with Mixed Carboxylate and Imidazole-Containing Ligands. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2016–2022. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200715
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- the National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB923303
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 91122001 and 21021062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!