A Highly Selective Colorimetric Sensor for Cu2+ Based on Phenolic Group Biscarbonyl Hydrazone
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 271–276, February, 2013
How to Cite
Li, J., Guo, Y., Yao, H., Lin, Q., Xie, Y., Wei, T. and Zhang, Y. (2013), A Highly Selective Colorimetric Sensor for Cu2+ Based on Phenolic Group Biscarbonyl Hydrazone. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 271–276. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200741
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 21064006 and 21161018
- the Natural Science Foundation of Gansu Province. Grant Number: 1010RJZA018
- the Program for Changjian Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University of Minisry of Education of China. Grant Number: IRT1177
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!