Accurate Prediction of AuP Bond Strengths by Density Functional Theory Methods
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 200–208, February, 2013
How to Cite
Yu, H., Liu, D., Dang, Z., Wang, D. and Fu, Y. (2013), Accurate Prediction of AuP Bond Strengths by Density Functional Theory Methods. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 200–208. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200753
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20832004, 20972148, 51073015
- CAS. Grant Number: KJCX2-EW-J02, 2011M500279
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: FRF-TP-11-003B
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2011M500290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!